Website optimisation and knowing what’s going on on your website is a crucial part of your online marketing.
You need to know:
- how visitors got to your website
- what they are doing there and
- if they leave without buying you need to know why!
Google Analytics can tell you this and so much more. Google Analytics is a tool you can use to view and learn a huge amount of information about your website. You can see who is coming to your site, what they’re looking for, and how they’re getting there.
Understanding the data provided by Google Analytics is important because it will allow you to make your website work harder for you, generate more sales leads and increase your ROI.
You will be able to track:
- online and offline marketing campaigns
- understand what customers and prospective customers are looking for and
- detect areas of your website that need improvement.
The Google Analytics setup is free for all our Google AdWords clients, so request a quote for Google AdWords Management today!